Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, February 25, 2008

Blogging

So, Since I'm such a great follower, I've decided to join the bandwagon and try to start a little blog for Fifi. Since we live nowhere near our family, we know all too well that the hardest thing about being an Auntie and Uncle has been having to miss out on so much of our nieces (yup, we've got 4!!) lives and only hear about them from a distance !


Sooo let's re-cap. As of today we're 12 weeks (we will be 13 weeks on Wednesday technically). I've restrained myself as much as possible in regards to buying adorable baby things, however, I couldn't help but get Chris a little tipsy on Valentines Day and he willingly agreed to go buy the stroller I've been swooning over since...well since I got pregnant!! And YES. It works for a boy and a girl... I wouldnt ask Chris to push a pink stroller!! (well not yet at least...his time to accept defeat will come...)
Big purchase #1 for Fifi outta the way...only 8,000 more things to go! How Exciting!

2 comments:

TL said...

You guys are hilarious. Looking forward to seeing Fifi/Fofo's progress! We miss you!
Love,
Auntie T

Anonymous said...

For the record, I was mostly sober and figured I better get involved with the shopping or I'd be pushing a strawberry shortcake stroller in September!

Chris