Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Simple September

It’s turning out to be a wonderful September.

Maybe that’s because it’s the first september I haven’t been 8+ months pregnant in 2 years.

My first labor day not praying for labor.

Or…maybe just had fun with family.
Yup. That’s it.

IMG_3421

So many things to be thankful for and so many things to celebrate.

IMG_3452_1

Like the littlest bean walking.

IMG_3264 

It really takes my breath away.

Literally.

IMG_3279

One day, she just decided, “Hey…I’m gonna do this walking thing”

…and that was that.

IMG_3272 IMG_3275 IMG_3276 

She was such a trooper this weekend. Just so easy going, so go-with-the-flow that it’s nauseating.

IMG_3331

No nap? No problem.

IMG_3292 

I don’t know you? No problem, you can hold me and I’ll bat my eyelashes anyway…

IMG_3296

   IMG_3313 IMG_3332  IMG_3347  

These kids make me so proud that my heart swells to enormous proportions and I have a hard time breathing.

IMG_3366_1

Either that or I’m having a panic attack at how quickly they are growing up.

IMG_3338

Chloe turns 2 on Friday.

3 days.

She is the funniest thing I’ve ever seen.

My favorite thing right now?

The way she says, “Sleeping beauty”.

“Seeping booty.”

Omg.

She just delights every single moment of our lives.

Nap or no nap.

But today, for the first time in a couple weeks (since taking away her paci and moving her to a toddler bed), she’s taken a nap on her own in her bed.

Seriously amazing.

She got a scooter and helmet for her birthday.

 IMG_3394 IMG_3396 IMG_3399 IMG_3404

IMG_3463 IMG_3465

Oh…and don’t even try and think of pushing her helmet back so she can see.

She’ll promptly do this to put it back over her eyes.

IMG_3474

Go figure.

She’d bring them to bed with her if she could.

She’s completely enamored and wears her helmet around the house at all times.

Unless she is on her cell phone in which case she needs her helmet off to place her phone call and then she promptly tosses her head at you so you can put her helmet back on.

Seriously hilarious.

We’re not making a huge deal of her birthday this year; she doesn’t really get it and she doesn’t really care… However, we did have a little gathering with family and tried to get her to open presents and made sure she got a cupcake.  It was fun and once again my heart swelled with pride watching her run around so happy. 

 IMG_3441 IMG_3444 IMG_3445 IMG_3446 IMG_3449 IMG_3450 IMG_3454IMG_3455   IMG_3457 IMG_3458

Any suggestions for what we should do for her actual birthday on Friday?

I can’t believe I actually had time to do this post. 

Tonight is class so I’m off to school!!   

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So happy I get to be a part of their lives. What would it be without them. xoxoxoGIGI/MOM

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Chloe. Love you Grandma and Popeye.