Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009

A HUGE thank you to cousin Ashley for letting Chloe borrow this adorable costume. It was a huge hit.

Chloe didn’t even try and take off the hat.

Not even when she couldn’t see!

We took the girls to the AG Village for a little trick-or-treating at the stores.

There were SO many people but it was a great experience…

Chloe wouldn’t take candy from anyone but she did allow people to put candy in her stroller cupholder and she kept pawing them.

It was cute!

IMG_0450 IMG_0452 IMG_0408 IMG_0411 IMG_0425 IMG_0428 IMG_0439 IMG_0441 IMG_0442 IMG_0443

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the ladybug. She is so cute! I would love a picture of Chloe and Ashley as their ladybug alter egos! Great gift for GIGI. Of course, those costumes are only as cute as the beautiful faces in them. I know I am not prejudiced when I say....how could little girls be any cuter than ours? Thanks for sharing.....and how clever that Lauren went as....Lauren. xoxooxoMOM/GIGI/Mimi

Anonymous said...

AAAwww, I'm sighing...how adorable they are...and you still love your life...so cute, All of you!
Such a beautiful family. I love you, Aunt Suzy