Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Week 14!

Not a whole lot to say today... I'm just so relieved that tomorrow is Friday! I'm not sure I could take much more stress at work... working extra hours when you're pregnant really throws a girl off! Update for Week 14:


Babycakes is the size of a Lemon!


Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, and (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over the body for warmth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just heard your wonderful news and then find your link on Auntie's blog. You girls will be keeping me busy checking :>). I am delighted for you and Chris; it'll be a love you never dreamed existed! Congrats & hugs, Grammy Sue