Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Week 15!

We made it to Week 15!

Continuing the march towards normal proportions, baby's legs now outmeasure the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably still can't feel the movements.

No huge changes to report... although I am starting to look pregnant to people I see daily, which is pretty exciting!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your updates. The baby is the size of an orange. How great is that?! If you are in need of another great getaway....I am right around the corner...I will even meet you at MB. I am in need of a Jenny fix too! Glad you picked out the bag you love with Grandma Johnson. How exciting! Just remember that Gigi loves you. xoxo