Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Fathers Day

So I know it's late, but happy belated Fathers Day to all of you dads out there!! We had a pretty full house this weekend...well...full of testosterone at least. Chris's dad and my dad both came to go fishing...and Harley even tagged along!! Gosh he's cute! He took a liking to napping in Chloe's room.
For fathers day, the dads got Wii's (mine also caught a cold along with lots of fish on Saturday)... Evidently he had fun being the tough guy using the crappy fishing pole that was extra work... ironically enough word from the fishermen is that he caught the most fish of them all!!
And as a father/daughter bonding experience we planted a container garden out on our back patio. It's so cute; I can't wait to see if anything actually grows (I have a brown thumb unlike my dad's side of the family).
Hmm...let's see... that's about all the updating I have for ya now... Not very exciting, I know...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Harley looks so at-home in Chloe's room. Too bad he can't stay. How about a couple of photos of the dads and the fish and the container garden on your patio? Would love to see how it looks. Miss you....see you in a couple of weeks. xoxoMom

Anonymous said...

"Stink" looks so much better in Claremont though...

We didn't get any pictures of the fish unfortunately. I guess we will just have to go again!

Chris