Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Time To Post?

So I guess It's been a while since my last post. After Monterey, it seems like there hasn't been anything exciting to write about. Chris has started classes again (he probably won't be caught smiling again until August when this round of classes is over) ... and my new boss has become my old boss and quit. We'll be onto 4 bosses in just a little over 2 years. We're getting a reputation for being mean! Oh well, I guess our 'babysitters' just can't handle our spunk.

Time seems to be flying by and I can't believe we're about 28 weeks along now. Chloe has her quiet days and then she has her busy days where she is a ferocious mover/kicker and sometimes I'm worried she's going to just kick right on out. She's also much higher, she's been spotted moving waaay above my belly button now.

While on the subject of belly buttons, I'll let you in on some useless knowledge ... I still have an innie! How about everyone keeps their fingers crossed for us on that one??

We're getting more and more excited to meet Chloe and we're slowly starting to realize how different life is going to be soon... While watching baseball the other night I looked at Chris and said, "Do you realize that Chloe will be here watching the World Series WITH us?!" And I don't mean next years WS, I mean this years!!

Speaking of baseball, this last weekend Chris and I went to see the Santa Maria Indians play. They're a collegiate league team in our city. Not great, definitely not like true Southern California baseball, but still entertaining (and we didnt' even need binoculars).

Ok. Enough Boring talk about our lives. Perhaps I'll be more inclined to entertain you later in the week?

No comments: