Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, November 22, 2008

I'm Thankful...

I had the greatest intentions to write a post everyday for the week leading up to Thanksgiving but as you can see, I'm already two days behind!

Here's my excuse:
I've been loving on this Full-Time~>


Yup. You heard me right. Eat your heart out!

I have so many things to be thankful for this year.
But today, I'm especially thankful for the hubby.
He is my best friend.
He can always make me laugh
He works his tushie off so that Chloe and I can have a great life!
And although this goes without saying, because of him, I am living some of the
happiest years of my life.
Yes, I know ... the best is yet to come.
He doesn't complain that I haven't gotten rid of the baby weight and instead tells me I'm
beautiful
*swoon*
When I thought I couldn't love him more, he surprises me. The unromantic man I married has a soft side that (luckily for me), most people don't even know he has. He can say the most unbelieveable things...and what's great is you know they're from his heart.
There is not a day that goes by that I'm not thankful for him.
So a few days ago, when I tell him I want a treadmill, I expect him to laugh, to tell me it's a waste, too heavy, etc.
Instead, what does he do?
...He tells me he'll buy one for me as my Christmas present! He woke up early this morning and picked it up for me.
So, Voila!
Let me present to you my new treadmill which I am also beyond thankful for:


It has speakers and I can connect my IPOD to it! Isn't that fabulous??

Now what are YOU thankful for today?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What am I thankful for? I am thankful for Chris, who makes my daughter feel happiness and loved. What more could a mother want for her child than to read something as beautiful as I just read? I love all of you. Thanks for the fabulous Thanksgiving gift. xoxoxMOM

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for a great family, a cute drooling healthy daughter and especially my wife. Even after being up all night with a crying baby, she can still smile at me when I leave for work. Love you.

Chris

Jen said...

Omg. I'm such a sucker. Seriously. The cute, drooling daughter just woke up from a nap and is just talking talking talking (and smiling), and I read your comment and (of course) started crying. Thanks monkey. See! You are mushy! :)