Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Too Cute...

Chloe - the last two months have flown by.

You change by the minute and continue to amaze us.

We are positive you are a genius!

(What! Parents can dream!!)

You're coming into your personality and as I'm sure you already know, that means talking up a storm. We love it! It's so fun to wake up one morning and realize that you've learned something completely new!!

You're also a great sleeper. Not once (knock on wood) have I spent all night trying to get you to stop crying. I just put you down when you're getting tired and you put yourself to sleep... You're even trying to sleep longer at night. I can't thank you enough for that.

You absolutely LOVE to stand, and this morning when the doctor came in the room for your 2 month appointment, he had to check your chart because he thought he was in the wrong room. He said that's something a 4 month old is learning to do! Way to go!!

While I am on the subject of your appointment, you are at the 50th percentile for all your measurements. Also fantastic! You are 11 lbs exactly, 22.75 inches long and your head is 15'' around.

Sorry about the painful shots they gave you (3!), the doctor felt bad because you were giving him big smiles and googly eyes and then they poked you... Lucky me you only cried for a few seconds with each one. What a tough cookie. We're so proud of you!






What are you lookin' at, mom?!


















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenny. YOu are the best!!! Thank you so much for posting all these pictures and videos. YOu can't believe the smile they put on my face. I am still at work just grinning away. Thanks so much. I love all of you. xoxooxMOM

Anonymous said...

OOPS. I FORGOT. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHLOE. XOXO MIMI, GIGI, GRANDMA OR WHATEVER YOU DECIDE TO CALL ME. I LOVE YOU.