Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, December 1, 2008

Cyber Monday

Did you know that today is Cyber Monday?!

That's right, today most big online retailers have some kind of deal to get you to buy online today! If you're like me, you are going to do lots of online shopping this year...
If that's the case, you should check out ebates (totally free and you seriously just need to enter your email and pick a password)!: http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?id=R839ZGBEV9YGHydg2JrvFQ%3D%3D

Whenever I buy something online from like Macys, Gap, Target, Banana Republic, etc., by going to the retailers website through ebates, I get cash back! Woohoo! I have my e-shopping carts packed to the brim! :)

Right now they're offering double cash back too! Stores like Sephora and Macys offer 8% cash back, Baby Gap, Old Navy, Gap & Banana offer 6%!

Seriuosly Fabulous. Get Shopping!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey...not so fast. I like the tip on ebate shopping but what is with posting without a picture? I want my Chloe "fix".....and I need it NOW! xooxoMom Oh my gosh. I just scrolled down and the verification word is "pushi". Does that fit or what???!!!