Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Picnic In The Park

Today Chloe and I had a great lunch date at the park.

pic 052

She had her first taste of subway (some bread, tomato and turkey at least)

pic 070

(Just like her mama, she cracks herself up~!)

Big surprise, but of course she couldn’t get enough.

pic 082

She also discovered a love for ducks and dogs …      

(particularily dogs in the water)

pic 088

pic 085 

 pic 103

This was her expression the whole time we were watching the doggie!

And just in case you didn’t believe me about her being busy, check out these next pictures I snapped…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BIG SIGH. I LOVE YOU CHLOE. XOXOOXGRANDMA LYNN

Anonymous said...

That was too darn funny. Watch the busy girl slideshow and it looks like a video. She is a very busy girl. I wish you were going to be with us....I love watching my girls and their girls together. Love you all.....MOM