Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

You have GOT to be kidding me!

Technically we're 20 weeks now and according to a very trusted source (thenestbaby.com), Chloe is now the size of a cantaloupe!
I just can't believe it...although I am starting to look like I swallowed a big melon, it really doesn't seem possible.
I've been having so much fun buying little things for Fifi., I can't wait to harass her with her cute outfits and cuddle with her in her soft blankets... but all the excitement that I have towards her arrival just makes me realize how precious the time I have right now with Chris is.


It seems like once September comes, it'll be a million years before we get to sleep in or just laze around on the weekends, and lately I've been having a lot of dreams about vacationing - (perhaps because deep down I know that I'm going to have to live vicariously through my vacation dreams for a long time since there aren't any in the cards for us) - I had the most amazing time in Aruba in my dream last night, it was so REAL! I've heard you'll have crazy dreams while you're pregnant and I'm sure that wasn't what they meant but I'm not going to complain!! The only downside was waking up to my alarm at 5:45 am...Aruba doesn't have alarm clocks!


Haha. In any case., I'm sure it'll be an adventure and I know we'll love the ride...especially if we can steal away to Aruba again...but maybe this time we'll bring Fifi since Chris has already looked at me like I was a crazy lady when I brought up the idea of vacationing sans Chloe. I'd think that after a year or so he'd be able to let go for a week or so...right?? Who am I kidding; she'll have him wrapped around her little finger.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Jenny. Thanks for the peek inside your thoughts. Love you, Mom.