Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

34 Weeks!!

We're 34 weeks! YAY!!

You know things are bad when the employees at Quiznos ask you where your husband is when you go in alone... Poor Chris has been dragged there a LOT in the last couple weeks because that's all that has been sounding good for lunch! (We get to have lunch together now!!! It's been so nice...) I'm getting a reputation as a hungry pregnant lady I think!! Haha. How embrassing. I think Chris must have been intimidating to them because they all wanted to chat and ask me questions, seems like they'd been saving them up!!... Weird. Chloe has a following at Quiznos.

Well... other than my new friends, not much is going on, and that's probably the best news I could report. Although I slightly miss having a routine, I do NOT miss work. Let me repeat. I do NOT miss work. I am an entirely different person now that I'm not under all that stress... I even started cooking again a little bit!!

This morning was my 34 week appointment and everything looked great... the doctor doesn't even think Chloe will be 10 lbs either!! I'm not so sure, however... I think Chloe has some tricks up her sleeve. She could be hiding an extra few pounds somewhere... I'm not convinced until we see her cute little face.

It seems surreal that we've actually made it this far, while at the same time it seems like we've been pregnant forever ... I still haven't been able to grasp the the fact that soon we'll actually have a baby in the house. I don't think I'll ever get my mind around that fact until it actually happens.

That reminds me... the John Mayer concert is tonight! WOOHOO!! Hopefully I won't need to take up both of our seats all by myself.

We had our second prenatal class last night... the instructor put Chris on the spot (please let me remind you how shy he really is)... Needless to say, I'm pretty sure he doesn't have an interest in going back ...Well... that and also due to the fact that they made him massage me while I had a "pretend" contraction. I thought I was doing good until I learned that putting ice on your hand to simulate a contraction is nowhere near an actual contraction. Big surprise.

Chris in his macho way has conveniently let me know that he could go through the pain of childbirth without any drugs.
...Sounds like a challenge if you ask me...
One I'm not planning on taking part in...
Have a Fabulous Day!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute story. Thanks for making me feel like I am right there in the middle of it all. I remember the ice on the hand bit. What a crock, huh? I love you and can't wait for the birth of Chloe.
xooxoxoMOM