Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July Teaser.

I had a great time with my family.

IMG_2346_boost

I have so many pictures to share, but for tonight, this will have to do.

A few of my favorites.

IMG_2131_1

It’s rare for me to look through my pictures and actually think,

“I am in a picture and I didn’t take it!”

But that’s exactly what I thought today.

IMG_2373

I couldn’t be happier.

IMG_1621

I couldn’t have had a more perfect weekend

(well, Chris being there would have made it perfect).IMG_1630

But really, it was everything I’ve ever wanted out of a 4th of July weekend.

I used to love being in the parade as a child.
But really, the only thing better was being in it with my child.

I am just full of happiness.

I love life.

This is what it’s all about.

Memories and laughs and smiles and good times.

IMG_1569

I have tons of pictures from the backyard extravaganza including 3 pools, a bouncy house and SO much more.

But not tonight.

Tonight I’ll be sorting through the 1300+ pictures from the last 4 days.

Mamarazzi at it’s finest. 

IMG_2286_1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenny. What a beautiful post you wrote. I love that you are so happy. YOu should be....you are living a fairy tale life. You are a great mom and your girls are magical. I am so happy you came this weekend and that we were able to spend such great times together. I love all of you so much. The girls were "stars" in the parade and I was so proud to be with all of you. I miss you already and so much. xoxoxoMOM/GIGI