Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, July 17, 2010

All Grown Up…

Well, it’s official.

IMG_2621_1

Lauren is not actually going to stay little forever.

I’m still in denial, however.

Need Proof?!

IMG_2623_1

Her first tooth!!!

IMG_2607

It broke through yesterday.

(see the white speck just to the right of the center?!)

That was yesterday.

It’s already growing like a weed.

 

You didn’t think I’d miss a photo opportunity for a milestone like this, did you??

IMG_2607_1

I love any excuse to post pictures of the inside of my kids mouths.

IMG_2600

Haha.

I think she wins the record for slowest teether.

Almost 9 months!!

Even Chloe had her teeth for a couple months by this point ! IMG_2613  IMG_2616      

Hope you have a great weekend…

We’ve been cooped up since 4th of July weekend with this nasty cold.

Chris had it, gave it to Chloe who gave it to me and just yesterday …

You guessed it..

I gave it to Lauren!!

So maybe by August we’ll be able to venture out from our cave once again.

Or at least open our blinds and get some sunlight.

:)

Have I mentioned I love this kid?!

IMG_2620

Seriously. The world is a happier place with her in it.

Same thing for Chloe, don’t worry.

She’ll always be the one who made me a mommy…

But this, this right here is my BABY :)

IMG_2614_1

Who happens to be almost 3/4 of a year old.

Yikes.

No comments: