Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

4 Weeks Old




Well, Today Chloe is officially 4 weeks old. We're still trying to figure out our routine but it's coming along. Sad, I know, but we're getting there. I'm so glad we travelled most of California to see our families while she was still little, but I think it definitely meant some time lost in the routine department. We're just now really learning her cues for sleep, gas, hunger, etc. I've also learned that despite the fact that she would rather be up partying, she loves a good nap between 8 and 10 am. Huge time gap, I know., but no matter what time I put her down, she's slept until about 1 PM! (just my luck that today she wakes up at 8:45; I should learn to never brag). She's still up by 5:30 am for good EVERY day... Oh well, I used to get up for work way before then. I should consider it sleeping in. But back then, I wasn't up every 3 hours for 1.5+ hours at a time at night! :)


She is soooo worth it, however. I love to see her stretch when she wakes up from her naps. She's definitely started making more noises and loves to go get the mail with me in her Baby Bjorn.



In not so fabulous news, it appears something has been giving Chloe a good amount of gas lately. I just tried the Mylicon drops last night after about 1.5 hours of her being fussy, but I'm not sure if they worked or she eventually just wore herself out. Either way she finally went to sleep. I'm not sure if it's something I've been eating, the formula or if it's just from sucking in too much air when she eats. Hopefully we'll figure it out soon. Makes me wonder if her baby acne is from a food sensitivity also...it gets so red sometimes! Poor baby.





Anyway - Enough blabbering. Here are some pics. And another video.

Please note her new Aden & Anais Swaddle blanket (she has 4!) She was getting way too hot in her other blankets and I've heard great things about them. They are SO soft. I'll let you know how they actually work for us...http://www.adenandanais.com/muslin-wraps.html

No comments: