Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!


Warning: There is a ridiculous number of pictures and videos in this post. Please also disregard my annoying voice while I try to get Chloe to smile.

This is what Chris woke up this morning to find:
Needless to say, he was beyond mortified. I, however, love it. She has ridiculous own booties that jingle too. Sorry you can't see that in the pictures. It really sets off the outfit... look at her; already accessorizing!

She does NOT like having an owl on her shoulder!
Get it off! Get it off!!

Chloe is 7 weeks old now and for the last two nights, she has put up with us keeping her awake until 7:30 pm (A HUGE feat!), and as a result has slept until about 3:00 am both nights! I actually got more than 3 hours of connected sleep. Way to go, Chloe!!



She also learned that it's funny to pull my hair. Next on my agenda: Chop off hair.











Hope everyone has a wonderful, safe halloween full of candy! Hopefully we'll get some trick-or-treaters so we don't end up eating all our candy by ourselves. Yikes.


Ok, in other hugely exciting news, it's obvious that Chloe has realized she has feet. She just doesn't know what to do about it. They are fun and exciting to watch, however (see video).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it possible to wear out a video on your blog? I am fixated on playing these over and over again. Chloe is so cute....I can't stand it. I can't wait to see her on Thursday. I can't wait to see her mom too! I have to get back to the blog now. xooxoxoGrandma Lynn