Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Almost Time!

... For our trip to Monterey! I love that we have a "place" (it's no Aruba, but it does the trick) - we already have lots of fabulous memories (our first vacation was there...AND we got engaged there!). This time tomorrow I'll be dining on something delicious with an ocean view!!
I got my results back today and actually PASSED my Gestational Diabetes test. I was surprised but what a huge relief! I'm a sugar/carb junkie now... what would I do if they cut me off? I am, however, low on iron which is a little annoying... I now have to take iron Pills in addition to prenatals. Yucky! Oh well. It's worth it!

Have a fabulous weekend... When we get back I'll be another year older! Yikes.

3 comments:

TL said...

I was iron deficient too ... gotta love those iron supplements. We can discuss the side effects later! Have a great time this weekend! Happy Birthday! We love you!

Anonymous said...

Jenny.
I am happy about your results. The iron deficiency is no surprise. It happens. Tracee can share the side effects although I am sure you already have read volumes. So happy we were able to celebrate your birthday and I can already see you dining on a patio overlooking the ocean tonight and all weekend. Love you so much. I am sure Chris has some great surprises planned for you. Enjoy. You deserve it. xoxooxMOM

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNY. LOVE YOU SO MUCH. XOOXOXOXO YOUR MOM