Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Fess Parker

Mom and I had a great Mothers Day weekend together at the Fess Parker Resort. It was even better than I could have expected! Our room was AMAZING and the company couldn't have been better. We got our fill of Eggs Benedict and baby shopping and she even found a few scarves she loves! Please enjoy these pictures - Can you believe how great moms Stuffed French Toast looks?? It was even tastier than it looks! I had bundles of fun - can't complain when I'm getting spoiled by my mom!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenny. I am so happy you enjoyed the stay as much as I did. You helped me to feel like a pampered mom and your extra touches with the flowers and the conversation and the laughs was just what we needed. You even humored me and went to the hotel bar and had a virgin pina colada instead of staying in the room and kicking back as I am sure you would have preferred. It also gave Tracee a guilt-free first Mother's Day to enjoy with Ashley. Thank you honey for making it so nice...it was more than I could have expected. It was the final Mother's Day for just you and me. Next year, Chloe will be wishing her mommy a great Mother's Day. I can't wait to see her. I love you. Mom