Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

Horray!
Chloe's Very First Valentines Day!

A special post is in order to celebrate this big day...
Ladies and Gentlemen,
I am thrilled to present to you...
Laughing Fudge.
AKA: Chloe
This was the first time we've ever been able to capture her laugh on camera.
Usually the second she sees the camera, she freezes up.
Today, she was an absolute HAM for her daddy.
yet another thing she does that absolutely mels my heart.
Seriously 1000x better in person.
Wish you were here.
Happy Valentines Day,
Love,

Fudgie and Fam

Please forgive the next one...I'm on the phone with kelly...*Hi Kelly! Hope you have fun in Tahoe!*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Day. Love your giggle Chloe.Can't wait to show grandpa Dave.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. I can't wait to hear that in person. What a laugh that is for me...I was laughing along with you Chloe. You are magic. xooxoxGrandma Lynn

Anonymous said...

Cracking me up again today. Love you so much. xooxoGrandma Lynn