Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Long Time No Post...

This weekend my parents came up to visit...(aka. see the baby!) Haha.
We had a great time with them and as always, it went by way too fast.

Saturday we did our own "sideways tour" and went wine tasting.

Chloe prefers slowly sipping a bottle (of formula!) in case you didn't know...

We had lunch at Los Olivos Cafe which is in the movie!
Sunday was spent changing out the flooring in our kitchen. It was so much fun and I'm still tired. (Yes. I said fun. Until I got tired and let the boys finish)., Pictures of that deserve it's own post. We went from yucky tile with maroon grout (who does that?!) to fabulous wood flooring (faux of course!) Hehe.
Monday came all too soon but we'll see them again shortly!
Love you guys.
Thank you for EVERYTHING.
Loved having you here.
Miss you.

Love our floor
Love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you. xooxoMOM