Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, July 30, 2009

3rd Trimester

Turns out that today marks the end of my second trimester.
I can't believe we have made it this far.
I am honestly so SO so grateful.
We're 27 weeks today.
About 7 weeks ago now I was begging to make it to this point.
Lauren kicks frequently to remind me she's a-ok and I couldn't be happier.
Her favorite time to be active is late at night when mommy is trying to sleep.
She's about 2 pounds now and 14+ inches long!
I will be honest about one little teensy weensy thing, however.
I am in a LOT of pain!
I feel like my hips are splitting in two.
My back is constantly on fire.
It is the most painful thing on earth to get up out of bed in the middle of the night.
I felt the same way during my pregnancy with Chloe and it's part of the joy of pregnancy but MAN it makes for an uncomfortable mama.
It's so worth it.
I can't wait to meet little Lauren Rose.
Well, I can wait.
11+ more weeks.
Please no more than 13!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenny and Chloe and Chris. I can't wait to see you this weekend. It has been way too long. xooxoxoMom