Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sneak Peak…

Just call me Martha.

…Except I haven’t been in prison.

IMG_7230

So maybe you should just nix that.

I have a confession.

I learned to sew.

IMG_7232

…A somewhat straight line…

I am SO SO SO proud of myself.

To anyone who isn’t blind, my work has a lot of flaws.

Hopefully my girls will appreciate me for those flaws.

IMG_7234

At least now I know how to operate a sewing machine.

Kinda.

But seriously, look at some of the cute creations from last week.

Burp Cloths…    

IMG_7244

IMG_7236   

…Gorgeous matching minky blankies for the girlies.

IMG_7240

I honestly made one 99% by myself.

It’s still in one piece.

Thank you Laura.

You have made me feel so proud of myself.

Does this officially make me a ‘homemaker’?

How about the fact that I have purchased my very own sewing machine that is on it’s way to my house at this very moment??

***Spoiler Alert***

Here’s Lauren’s crib bumper that is still in progress, but completely takes my breath away. I can’t wait for our little angel to catch some Z’s cuddled up against the minky fabric.

IMG_7223

IMG_7215

IMG_7217

Grandma Laura, get busy!

IMG_7212

Just kidding. Seriously, thank you for giving me a crash course in home economics…

and seam ripping :)

I’ve learned the true secrets to sewing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAAH! Super jealous! I love it! Everything looks so cute - maybe you can teach me too! Love, Tracee

Anonymous said...

I am going to laugh if the baby is a boy! xoxo