Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Wobbler

Just a quick note.
So I don't forget.
I've decided that today is the day that we can dedicate to Chloe 'wobbly-wilma walking'.
No, she hasn't quite figured it out, but there has been a momentous change from just yesterday!
Today she can do between 4 steps and 10 steps unassisted.
Yesterday she had maybe 4 steps in a row all day.
She's also learned that she loves the little cart we have that she can push while she walks.
I've been trying to get her to use it for weeks and she'd just cry and fuss.
Today, she just took right off.
She can practically run with.
Until she hits a wall.
Then she walks sideways and pulls it behind her.
Yes. I know. You want pictures and video.
Good news.
I do have video of her walking behind her cart.
Bad news.
It's on the camera ;)
Come see for yourself the amazing wobbling baby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's walking in my book! Congrats and welcome to a whole new level of anxiety! Can't wait to see her (and you!) this weekend! Love, T