Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers Day Weekend

Was So.Much.Fun.

We had so much fun with Gigi and Papa.

There was the 5k on Saturday.

IMG_9480

Which ROCKED my socks off.

IMG_9252

See my snazzy new workout gadget on my arm?

Anyway,

I pushed the girls in the jogger.

IMG_9269_1

Lauren literally slept until a couple minutes before we crossed the finish line!!

The girl has impeccable timing.

My dad and cousin came along…

IMG_9285_1IMG_9268_1

It was an experience I won’t soon forget.

IMG_9261_1

Something exciting about your first ‘official’ race event.

Chloe spent the afternoon playing in her sink out back.

IMG_9521

She thoroughly soaked herself and everyone in sight.

Oh wait.

GIGI and Chloe soaked me.

But it was good.

It was time.

I was glued to my chair but had an important date night planned with the hubby since my parents were willing to babysit.

We went to the races.

Seriously.

I have fun like I never knew possible.

It was a date that will forever live in my memory as one of the bestest.
I mean, seriously, dead honestly I loved it.

Monkey.You are my favorite.

If I thought going on a date with my husband was fun before we had kids…

…it’s a million times better when you know your kids are well cared for back at home and you can just have fun together. ALONE.

(Well…if you count a bunch of redneck fans alone)

To make it even classier, we went to Carls Jr. for dinner right before.

Chris opened my door.

I knew right then and there that this was the guy I was going to marry.

Or had already married.

:)

I haven’t had time to mess around with the millions of photos I’ve taken so like always here are a fraction of them largely unedited.

IMG_9289_1

We’ve just been hanging out.

IMG_9294

Having a great time!

There are SO many silly faces going on in this household right now…

        IMG_9303 IMG_9304 IMG_9313 IMG_9314  IMG_9328_1 IMG_9334

Chloe and her Chocolate face…

IMG_9342 

IMG_9348 IMG_9351 IMG_9356 IMG_9368_2 IMG_9368_3 IMG_9371 IMG_9372 IMG_9374 IMG_9375 IMG_9389

Lauren is constantly staring out this window in Chloe’s room.

She loves looking at the tree right outside and the clouds going by.

IMG_9402_1 IMG_9407 IMG_9409

Chloe requested she hold Lauren. IMG_9429_1

Chloe was showing me what an elephant looks/sounds like… IMG_9446 IMG_9447 IMG_9448

I guess.IMG_9453

 

  IMG_9505 IMG_9518 IMG_9519 IMG_9520

A month from today…

Vegas with Chris.

Can’t wait.

Gigi and Papa… good luck with these crazies!

P.S. Gigi, ya left your tulips! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seriously....these are the happiest little girls I have ever seen. They laugh and smile constantly and are so fun to watch. I don't know how you would get anything done at all with these 2 around. They have a zest for life that comes from their mommy's attitude....they are clones of you Jenny. I have never seen you happier then last weekend. You really have it all together and I am so pleased for you. I know it must be the girls.....and of course MONKEY! I adore you all. Can't wait to see you next. xooxoxoMom/GIGI