Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers Day Weekend

Was So.Much.Fun.

We had so much fun with Gigi and Papa.

There was the 5k on Saturday.

IMG_9480

Which ROCKED my socks off.

IMG_9252

See my snazzy new workout gadget on my arm?

Anyway,

I pushed the girls in the jogger.

IMG_9269_1

Lauren literally slept until a couple minutes before we crossed the finish line!!

The girl has impeccable timing.

My dad and cousin came along…

IMG_9285_1IMG_9268_1

It was an experience I won’t soon forget.

IMG_9261_1

Something exciting about your first ‘official’ race event.

Chloe spent the afternoon playing in her sink out back.

IMG_9521

She thoroughly soaked herself and everyone in sight.

Oh wait.

GIGI and Chloe soaked me.

But it was good.

It was time.

I was glued to my chair but had an important date night planned with the hubby since my parents were willing to babysit.

We went to the races.

Seriously.

I have fun like I never knew possible.

It was a date that will forever live in my memory as one of the bestest.
I mean, seriously, dead honestly I loved it.

Monkey.You are my favorite.

If I thought going on a date with my husband was fun before we had kids…

…it’s a million times better when you know your kids are well cared for back at home and you can just have fun together. ALONE.

(Well…if you count a bunch of redneck fans alone)

To make it even classier, we went to Carls Jr. for dinner right before.

Chris opened my door.

I knew right then and there that this was the guy I was going to marry.

Or had already married.

:)

I haven’t had time to mess around with the millions of photos I’ve taken so like always here are a fraction of them largely unedited.

IMG_9289_1

We’ve just been hanging out.

IMG_9294

Having a great time!

There are SO many silly faces going on in this household right now…

        IMG_9303 IMG_9304 IMG_9313 IMG_9314  IMG_9328_1 IMG_9334

Chloe and her Chocolate face…

IMG_9342 

IMG_9348 IMG_9351 IMG_9356 IMG_9368_2 IMG_9368_3 IMG_9371 IMG_9372 IMG_9374 IMG_9375 IMG_9389

Lauren is constantly staring out this window in Chloe’s room.

She loves looking at the tree right outside and the clouds going by.

IMG_9402_1 IMG_9407 IMG_9409

Chloe requested she hold Lauren. IMG_9429_1

Chloe was showing me what an elephant looks/sounds like… IMG_9446 IMG_9447 IMG_9448

I guess.IMG_9453

 

  IMG_9505 IMG_9518 IMG_9519 IMG_9520

A month from today…

Vegas with Chris.

Can’t wait.

Gigi and Papa… good luck with these crazies!

P.S. Gigi, ya left your tulips! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seriously....these are the happiest little girls I have ever seen. They laugh and smile constantly and are so fun to watch. I don't know how you would get anything done at all with these 2 around. They have a zest for life that comes from their mommy's attitude....they are clones of you Jenny. I have never seen you happier then last weekend. You really have it all together and I am so pleased for you. I know it must be the girls.....and of course MONKEY! I adore you all. Can't wait to see you next. xooxoxoMom/GIGI