Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mothers Day…

IMG_9106_1

Chloe is in her crib.

It’s 1:30 and she had her first nap at 8:00 am.

IMG_9207

She’s still in her pajamas and I am insisting (in the nicest way, of course) that she take yet another nap.

IMG_9210

Or not.

Whatever she chooses to do in there is her business.

IMG_9032_1

Today, she’s choosing to yell “Heyooooo, heyoooooo” (aka. Hello)

(The next picture series portray just how great Chloe is at being a big sister! She’s love to pretend she’s a mommy herself…

Wiping Lauren’s face…

IMG_9076

Doing the arm throw across Lauren's chest to stop her from falling…

… (you know…the one that our moms did to us when we had to stop at a red light suddenly)

IMG_9049

Anyway, during her naptimes, I try to stay out of her business, but it kind of becomes my business when she digs in her business.  Which she has done twice in the last week.

IMG_9052

That’s a nice way of saying she pooped while napping and I left her in a dress and she somehow managed to get it all over her crib.

IMG_9053

Wash sheets, disinfect crib, wash child.

IMG_9054

Try for another nap.

IMG_9055

But most days?

IMG_9057

She is a cool cat.

IMG_9059

Especially today and yesterday.

IMG_9061

Especially when she just doesn’t want to nap and would rather talk to you.

IMG_9079

Whoever ‘you’ might be.

IMG_9083

I get to spend this Mothers Day weekend not only with my girls but also with MY own mama!

Papa and Gigi are driving up tomorrow!!

I haven’t told Chloe yet because all she’ll do is walk around saying “Papa” and “Gigi” for the next 24+ hours.

IMG_9087

*Did you say Papa and Gigi?! Lauren! Get off me!!!! I need to go find Papa and Gigi!*

IMG_9095

*You can leave, but I get the Magna Doodle*

IMG_9113_1

Saturday morning we’re taking part in a 5K here.

I’m going to push the girls in the jogger and walk most of it, but I am so excited.

And nervous!

IMG_9149_2

IMG_9180_1        

   IMG_9140_2  IMG_9152_3 IMG_9172_3  IMG_9200_1 

Love the baby snarl.

It’s my first Mothers day as an official mother of two!

That being said, Happy Mothers Day to you mothers out there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pure magic. I can't wait for tomorrow. See you then. xoxoMOM

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, I've been away w/o a computer for a week and it's heaven to catch up with the Johnson beauties again. So darn cute and Lauren so engaged with what big sis is doing! You make these pics so fun and interesting. Also got to see some great new stuff from the cuz down here. Pretty girls run in the family...each generation...xoxo, GSue