Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Apple Picking

Our mommy & me class went apple picking this morning.IMG_9100_1

Chloe even took her first hayride today!

IMG_9119_1

Mystery solved: I found out where we picked up our fabulous colds.

IMG_9121_1

Our mommy & me class from last week!

IMG_9122_4

Turns out we weren’t the only ones that caught the bug.

But it does appear to have hit me the hardest.

Go figure.

Chloe loved munching on the apples as we went along.

IMG_9123_2

She kept dropping good ones and would find sandy or rotten ones to munch on.

Delish.

Funniest part of the day?

IMG_9133_3

See this cute boy next to her?

IMG_9135_1

She tried to cuddle up to him because she was tired and just wanted to rest her head…

All the moms were ooh-ing and ahh-ing how cute they were on their little bench…

Then it happened.

He squirmed away and she totally fell off into the dirt.

We couldn’t help but laugh.

Chloe didn’t think it was so funny.

Just so typical of boys.

My girl is learning early not to trust them.

IMG_9110_2

He didn’t even try to help her up! :)

        IMG_9111_1     

Oh well. She had fun anyway!

Oh.My.Gawsh.

I am so in love with this kid.

She’s totally NOT a baby anymore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another cute story and adorable pictures. The story about Chloe falling into the dirt becuz the boy got up is priceless. I love her outfit and the apples straight from the tree. Thanks Jenny for the quick posts. They are so welcome. xoxoox my girls. Mom