Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Camera Gear

Confession: I have a growing list of camera gear I'd like to call my own.
My husband took care of one of those things on my list today.

A sweet flash is on its way to my doorstep in the next few days.
I'm so so so very excited.
I can hardly stand it.
It will open up a whole new world of indoor photography hopefully.
Thank you dear husband.
I promise to take so very many pictures of our girls.
Especially since you ordered me a 16GB card to go with it.
That's a LOT of pictures on one card!

I can't wait to take pictures of sweet baby Lauren when she gets here.
I'm just sad I didn't have our great camera the first couple months after Chloe arrived.
Poor poor Lauren. She's going to be SO over the camera.
Anyone have silly oversized objects I should be putting her in?!
Even if she's born after Halloween, she's going into a pumpkin!

No comments: