Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, September 14, 2009

Ashley’s Party ~ AKA Weekend Part II

Chloe’s big cousin Ashley had a fabulous party on Saturday evening, complete with a bounce house, margarita machine and delicious tacos made on site.

I was in heaven.

Or would have been.

If I could have just had a few margaritas.

Yes. I said a few.

It’s been a while.

But seriously, the tacos were out of this world.

So is Miss Ashley.

IMG_8759_1

IMG_8803_1  IMG_8781_1 IMG_8791 IMG_8794 IMG_8798  IMG_8813 IMG_8751_1  IMG_8739_1 IMG_8748_1IMG_9050_1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH. MY. GOD. These pictures are beautiful. Thank you so much Jenny. These are a gift. Every detail is just breathtaking. You have always had such a creative eye. Your photography, your crafts, your baking...you are unbelievable. I am so lucky to have you as my sister. (Can I please have the files for these photos too?!)
Love you! Thank you Thank you Thank you!
Tracee