Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, September 14, 2009

Weekend Part 1

This was certainly a doozie of a weekend.

I think it will take me the next 7 weeks to recover fully.

I am sick.

Chloe is also sick.

There may be others.

Hopefully we haven’t infected all of Southern California.

We are sorry.

IMG_8693_1

Poor Chloe.

She is so off her schedule. And Teething.

She’s been up until 8:30 or later the last 3 nights.

She was up last night until 9:00.

Then up again at 10:30 pm.

Up for good at 6:00 am.

IMG_8728_1

Send help.

IMG_8705_1

Just kidding.

We’ll manage.

Dear Chloe. Mommy is sick.

Please return to our regularly scheduled 6:30-6:30 sleep routine.

It works wonderfully.

The next few posts will recap our fun-filled and BUSY weekend.

Complete with … Yes… her first birthday party pictures!

But you know I have to save the best for last :) 

  IMG_8733_1  

Pictures of the aqua baby at Gigi and Papas house.

Now please excuse me while I go hibernate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful girl. xoxoGIGI