Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, September 15, 2008

Day 5 & Lots of Pictures!





Chloe is 5 days old today!
I can't believe how fast the time has gone. Then again, our life is now measured in hours not days.
The last few days have been completely amazing and overwhelming at the same time. She's such a good baby, we're keeping our fingers crossed that she continues with her fabulously sunny disposition. She makes the cutest faces and her cry is even adorable! (that could be because she hasn't had a true meltdown yet).
I've learned that no matter how much you think you love your husband, nothing can ever prepare you for how you feel about them after having a baby. I mean that in a good way. I can't believe the love I feel when I see Chris with Chloe. He's an amazing dad.

We've made such a great team so far. Chris has become quite the baby-burper. He even managed to take care of Chloe and I when I wasn't feeling well! But, I have to say that my favorite part of having Chloe here is when she's laying in bed between us. We can't help but stare at her for hours on end. Seriously. Hours pass like seconds when the 3 of us lay together.

This weekend we had Grandma Lynn and Grandpa Chuck up to meet Chloe for the first time. It was so fun being able to show Chloe off (and get some rest while they babysat!). I loved having them visit and can't wait for them to see her again!

No comments: