Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, September 1, 2008

No Labor on Labor Day!

Just a quick update... We're still here... My dreams of laboring on labor day are simply not to be... tomorrow is our due date, however. I absolutely can NOT believe it. I'm sure I'll be in shock most of the day. We have an appointment on Wednesday at which point I may have to beg the doctor to get her out. I think I'm just about done now. I've had a great pregnancy and now I want my prize. Now. Like Yesterday now. Haha.
Have a good (short) week...

For a good laugh, this is what parents-to-be do while they are waiting for their babies...
Behold, the men in black before our wedding. Isn't my monkey cute (he's the one on the left in case you can't tell!) haha. :)

Chris thinks this picture speaks for itself... then again...Ponch called and wants his glasses back, Dave! We miss you!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol, i took this pic... somehow it was with a straight face :) COme on Chloe, we are waiting very excitedly might i add...
LOve ya guys,
Jennell