Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy 1 Week Birthday!!

Well, the last week has been quite eventful for our household! I've appreciated every moment with my new family and can't wait to see what the future holds!


Today I took Chloe to a breastfeeding class all on my own in San Luis Obispo. Let me tell you - driving in the car alone with baby for the first time is a SCARY hump to have to get over! I definitely like it better when Chris drives and I get to sit with her in the back seat. Despite my fears, our trip went great with the exception of me setting off my car alarm as I was running to the class (late of course)... I had no idea how to turn the stupid thing off! Oh well.

Happy Birthday, Baby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Chloe!!
Love,
Aunt Jennell, Uncle Jeff & Kailynn