Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy Due Date To Us!

I couldn't resist. Today's the day that's been marked on the calendar for a good 9 months now...

just sitting there, taunting me

I guess it'll taunt me even more. I feel like it is Christmas morning... I've never fixated on a date like this before (no, I really didn't expect her to come today)... but now that Christmas morning, where is my dang present, I'd like to know!
How rude.

The only fabulous thing about today so far is that I promised myself a pedicure if I made it all the way to my due date (silently praying it wouldn't come to that - I could handle ugly toes during delivery for a baby born a few days EARLY)... So much for that. I suppose I'll have to go get my nails done so that if she ever DOES make an appearance, I won't look god awful. Maybe there should be some starbucks involved to console me.

Anyone else want to make me feel better and tell me they went PAST their due date??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waiting for Chloe! xoxo

Anonymous said...

I did! 1 week past and then they induced :D Hang in there! I know it's crazy hard and frustrating but just think, soon you will get to hold her!
Love
Cami